Feld's Royal Rabbitry - Holland Lops!

Welcome to Feld's Royal Rabbitry!

Last Updated • 8-8-2009

 

This website is dedicated to the amazing Holland Lops I have had the privilege to call my own, past and present.




FRR Bryce

FRR Bryce, Best of Breed 2002 ARBA Convention, was a special little buck who has left a deep impact on my herd. Bryce was also the 2002-03 HLRSC #1 Top Lop.  Bryce passed away several years ago and I miss him a lot, but see a lot of his traits in the sons I have in my barn.


 

Sarah's Tyson**

The second buck who has had a major influence on my Holland Lops is Sarah’s Tyson.  Tyson was sold to be by Dan & Sarah Pitney at the 2004 ARBA Convention, where he was also Best of Breed. He went on to finish out that sweepstakes year (2004-05) as the #1 Top Lop.  I am forever grateful to Dan & Sarah Pitney for selling Tyson to me.

**Tyson passed away on April 20, 2009...I miss him more than words can express...

Thanks for visiting! • Hollands Rule! • Email Me!

© 2009 Feld's Royal Rabbitry • All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bred All My Does (All 12!)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed....I haven't had a live Holland litter for over a year, yet my New Zealand's breed like crazy....

-- Post From My iPhone